MAX PAYNE News Comic Con 2008
Today, I attended a Comic Con Panel for the new Mark Wahlberg movie MAX PAYNE. We had the opportunity to see some cool clips and learn some interesting news:
– Ludacris is in the movie and for some reason, the moderator kept calling him by his real name, Chris Bridges.
– Minor Spoiler Alert: Mila Kunis is playing a Russian in the movie (BTW, homegirl is actually Russian) and apparently, she kicks Mark Wahlberg’s ass in this movie. (Her words not mine)
– The Director John Moore uses a new camera technology called Phantom to slow time for the bullet time effect needed in the movie. It shoots 1000 frames per second. All I know is that the clip looked pretty awesome.
– SPOILER ALERT: According to the Comic Con exclusive trailer, Chris O’Donell is also in the movie but he dies when he gets shot.
– For TV fans, Prison Break’s Amaury Nolasco aka Sucre is also in the flick.