Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson in TWILIGHT: ECLIPSE Movie (HQ Photo)

Americ Ngwije

Americ's movie watching experience has to be entertaining, so mostly anything with explosions will do, and having Jason Statham in them is always a plus. Then there are the odd men out aka "Meet Joe Black" and "In the Land of Women," go figure…

1. Mistyco26 says:

So cool!! Can’t wait for the movie! Rob looks so handsome!

2. julie says:

This has to be at the end when Edward asks Bella why she is letting Alice do the weding… and the says DEALS OFF… If I had to guess whaats what I would say… I’m not a huge fan of any of the actors in any of these movies but i love the story.Eclipse is by far the best one of the set. I can’t wait to see how they mess up this one… NEW MOON WAS HORRIBLE… Twilight was much better. But maybe thats because Jacob is a Bitch. He whines and crys about everything. and he is so immature. He and Edward should fight to the death and see who wins!!!!

3. Lisa says:

i think the first two films are great, i cant stop watching twilight cant wait to buy new moon and i’m really looking forward to the other films being made. Also read the books couldnt put them down.

4. efira novia kamil says:

hai,
    my name is vhia from indonesian

i just wanna say
    kristen and robert
    is perfect couple in the world 🙂

5. Chloe says:

i absoloutly love the first film i know all the worrds of by heart !! and i’ve only had the film 1 day ha! ic ant wait for them to make the last one breaking dawn that will be boss they get married and have sex 3 or 4 times and she has a half a vampire baby and live happily ever after!! but also cant wait for tthem to finish filming eclipse

6. Hawa says:

Agreed. New moon is disappointment! The only best scene is during Volturi….the rest are so meaningless. Bella depress means nothing…cannot see & feel it. Jacob turns werewolf also not thrill. Hate Chris W to doom this amazing saga!

7. erikha p. says:

God, how i wish i was Bella right there! 🙂

8. selena says:

he looks so hot right there- awesome picture, can’t wait for eclipse! definetly by favorite book!

• mohamed says:

hi my name is mohamed i love twilight very very very much and i love kristen stewart she is the most beutiful girl in the world

9. megan says:

you are both great

10. i love u robert pattion

11. ann says:

rob thank you for remember me you made me see cj again a young man that was there to take test for nyc fire department he was married 6months prier to the tragedy on that day you made me see so manyothers a daughter a husband a father and a son to just have knowledge of knowing that people still remeber I thank you so much after all these years I finaly see a mother