Saying No To Everything That is Wrong in The Movie Industry
There is a lot going on in the movie industry that I have issues with. I was looking for a way to express my feelings in the most concise way possible so I decided to have Tracy Morgan help me out for this.
Now, before I let Tracy chime in, here is a short list of things that I want to say no to:
– Netflix making me wait a month after a Warner Brother DVD is released before offering it for rental. (Another ploy to make you buy DVDs instead of renting them)
– Casting 23 year old Alexandra Daddario to play 12 year old character Annabeth Chase in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. (No offense to Daddario but come on)
– James Cameron not writing a better story for Avatar. (Ripping off Dancing With The Wolves is kind of sad)
– Putting 3D in every movie theater and every TV set (Nope I am not a fan of 3D)
– Movie bloggers hating on Twilight. (So Twilight: New Moon beat Dark Knight’s opening night, get over it)
I could keep going on but you get the drift. So Tracy, what do you have to say to all of that?
Also feel free to watch the full trailer for Cop Out here.
So what about you? Is there anything in the movie industry that you want to say no to? Speak your mind and leave a comment below.