Giveaway: THE YES MEN FIX THE WORLD Prize Pack
In celebration of The Yes Men Fix The World getting released on DVD on Thursday, April 1, we have a great prize pack to give away.
The prize pack includes:
– (1) Official “THE YES MEN FIX THE WORLD” DVD
– (1) Faux Edition of “The New York Times” – Hand-Crafted by The Yes Men
– (1) Faux Edition of “The New York Post” – Hand-Crafted by The Yes Men
– (1) Exclusive Mini Comic Book – Based on “THE YES MEN FIX THE WORLD”
The Yes Men Fix The World Synopsis: A wickedly fun skewering of corporate greed, THE YES MEN FIX THE WORLD is the true story of two conscientious mischief-makers who pose as the representatives of companies they despise. In this wonderfully therapeutic film, Yes Men Andy Bichlbaum and Mike Bonanno impose cosmic (and comic) justice by any means necessary.
To a television audience of 300 million, Andy (posing as a Dow Chemicals spokesman) announces that Dow will finally compensate the victims of the Bhopal disaster, causing the company’s stock to instantly plunge by $2 billion. At an oil industry conference, the Yes Men introduce a wonderful new Exxon miracle fuel made from the bodies of global warming losers.
For a chance to win, it’s an easy 2 step process:
- First, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you are entering the “The Yes Men Fix The World giveaway.”
- Second, subscribe to our daily email newsletter. (Click here to subscribe).
Note: You will receive an email from Feedburner (our newsletter provider) to activate your email subscription, so make sure you check your spam folder.
Also make sure you use the same email for both steps. You do not have to remain a subscriber and may unsubscribe at anytime after the giveaway is over (in this case anytime after April 2nd).
The winners will be picked randomly and we will check the winners’ email against our newsletter subscription. Those without a verified subscription will be disqualified.
The giveaway is open until April 2nd 2010. Good Luck!