RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE Comic Con 2010 Panel (With Mila Jovovich, Wentworth Miller
The RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE Comic Con 2010 panel featured director Paul W.S. Anderson, Mila Jovovich, Ali Larter, and Wentworth Miller.
The audience was shown the 3D trailer as well as a clip ,which honestly didn’t look that great. I’m not sure if the 3D restricted the actors too much but what was supposed to be an awesome action scene, ended up being a slow-motion way too long and awkward scene. Not sure if 3D will be an asset to the film the way they were hoping.
Here are some of the highlights from the Resident Evil: Afterlife panel, as well as some photos:
– They used the same cameras used for Avatar.
– We will see multiple Alices in the film.
– During the panel Mila Jovovich did the “Multipass” line from Fifth Element, twice! Love it!
– Fun fact: Mila Jovovich broke a $100,000 camera because director Paul W.S. Anderson told her to shoot straight to the lens at very close range.
– Paul W.S. Anderson used a lot of elements from the Resident Evil 5 video game into the movie.
– Wentworth Miller had never played the game before being cast in the film.
You can find all our Comic Con 2010 coverage here.