Comic Con 2011 Panel: IN TIME (With Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried)
The IN TIME panel was also part of the 20th Century Fox presentation. Moderated by Damon Lindelof, the panel included the following participants: Andrew Niccol, Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried
– In Time is an Action thriller that is set in a world where you stop aging at 25 but you have to earn/steal one year at a time in order to survive.
– Casting was interesting because you have to find a young character to play an old character so you have a 25 year old playing a 100 year old character.
– Matt Bomer (White Collar) plays an important role in the movie.
– Timberlake loved this movie because his character is an ordinary man putting in extraordinary circumstances.
– Olivia Wilde is in the movie and she plays Justin Timberlake’s mom.
– Amanda: Non stop action but painful because she was running in heels.
– Movie is like a futuristic “The Fugitive”
– We saw the trailer which pretty much gives away half the movie. Looks Meh if you ask me