THE RAVEN Comic-Con 2011 Panel With John Cusack, Alice Eve & Luke Evans
The Raven panel at Comic Con 2011 included John Cusack, Alice Eve, Luke Evans, and director James McTeigue.
Here are some of the highlights from the panel:
– To start the panel, we were shown the trailer, which looked pretty good.
– The movie is fictionalized account of Poe’s last five days. There is a murderer who’s using Poe’s stories for his murders. The killer leaves a clue after each murder and he eventually takes Alice Eve’s character Emily. Each following murder will have a clue that will lead Poe to Emily or she will die.
– They used aspects of Poe’s life and weaved them into this story.
– John Cusack explained that Poe was a bit of a bad boy and rock star of his time.
– Alice Eve’s character is buried alive in the movie. Alice Eve said she ate a lot of dirt while shooting these scenes. In fact, she had a spit bucket.
– Luke Evans – plays EMMIT FIELDS
– John Cusack future projects – The Deceiver (might change its name), The Paper Boy with Lee Daniels.
– Alice Eve – Men in Black III, finished shooting Entourage
– James McTeigue – Working on Message from the King
– Luke Evans – No One Lives (shooting in New Orleans) in which he plays a psychopath. Also in Immortals, The Three Musketeers, The Hobbit
– John Cusack said that hopefully he would get to work with his sister Joan on something new soon.
You can find more photos from the panel below.