UNDERWORLD 4 Comic-Con 2011 Panel
The panel for Underworld Awakening at Comic-Con 2011 included Kate Beckinsale, Michael Ealy, Theo James, Producer Len Wiseman, and directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein.
Here are some highlights from the panel:
– They are currently in the middle of shooting.
– We got to see a teaser for the film, which once again has a lot of action in it.
– When asked how he came up with the idea for Underworld, Len Wiseman said that it was first a werewolf concept that needed something more to be fresh and so he added the vampires.
– This time, humans will be a bigger part of the story.
– When asked about the costume Kate Beckinsale said it is actually very comfortable.
– Some anime shorts will be released, which should be for the upcoming blu-ray box set.
– There are a lot of Lycans in this new movie.
– When asked about another sequel, Len Wiseman said that they want to see how things evolve, but they are interested in exploring more.
– It was revealed that Selene (Kate Beckinsale) has a daughter in the film, “an unknown daughter.”
– The movie will be released to theaters on January 20, 2012.
– Fun Fact: “Don’t shit on anyone important.” the advice Emma Thompson gave Kate Beckinsale.
You can find more photos from the panel below.