GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Comic-Con 2011 Panel
The panel for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance included Nicolas Cage, Johnny Whitworth, Idris Elba, and directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Here are some highlights from the panel:
– Before the panel, we were shown an intro video about how crazy the directors were when shooting the movie. They do as much crazy stuff as stunt people. It’s insane!
– Fun Fact: The tagline at the end of the video: “Fucking your shit up.”
– The directors tell their stunt people that if they hurt themselves doing a stunt, it would make it in the movie. And turns out some of it did, because some of them got hurt. So you might be seeing some real bones breaking while watching the movie.
– We got to see the trailer for the movie, which had some pretty great shots.
– Nicolas Cage didn’t get to play Ghost Rider in the last movie and in this one he really got to think about the physical movements on the character.
– In this movie, Nicolas Cage wanted to embrace the nightmare aspect of the character.
– Johnny Whitworth plays a sociopath character in the movie who turns full psychopath.
– Idris Elba plays a French wine drinker motorcyle riding warrior monk.
– The directors wanted Idris Elba to do his own stunts.
– Anything the Ghost rides in this movie transforms into the hell version of that ride.
– Fun Fact: Idris Elba would love to play comic Superhero Luke Cage in a movie.
You can find more photos from the panel below.